: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

The Water Box...

Monday, April 9, 2018

Can you imagine going a day without water? 

How about a month without clean water? 

I can't either.  Trust me.  I have the biggest Swell bottle I could find and I usually go through two of them a day.  But in Africa, people are faced with a much different set of resources than we have in many parts of the United States.  However, there are some truly wonderful companies that have gotten together to curate a thoughtful box of goodies with the Blood Water Mission.  Introducing: the Water Box!  Each box generates enough funding to provide two people in Africa with one month of clean drinking water! 

As I've written before, I'm not usually huge on boxes, but everything in this box is useful to me (or someone in my life... I love to share!) and I can't do anything but fully support it's mission, so I jumped on board.  The Water Box includes a 12 oz bag of Clean Water Blend coffee, which made the whole box smell amazing; a "Live with Purpose" camp mug from The Created Co.; a sampler box of tea from Numi Tea (my step-mom is going to be over the moon to try these); a bottle of alkaline water from Generosity Water; and a specially-created tee, post cards, and stickers from Sevenly.  

I'm honestly not sure which item in this box is my favourite!  As I said, the coffee smells amazing and the brand from which it comes, Cause Roast, may be a new favourite in my household.  Every coffee they create is sold with the purpose of giving back to people in the regions in which the coffee is grown!  The HOPE tee is super soft, I love the colour, and the fit is perfect!  I can wear it for yoga, lounging around, and imagine that it'll look pretty awesome with a denim jacket and fun jewelry for work (I have just the earrings in mind... I'm looking at you Swahili Coast!).   Sevenly also included their World Changer post card pack and I'm seriously considering framing them and hanging them in my classroom to look at when motivation is low! 

Like I said, everything included in this box is useful and brings/will bring me or someone I know joy and will also bring people on the other side of the world access to the clean drinking water they deserve.  There is no argument here!  The Water Box is doing great things all around! 







SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment