: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Fa la la la fabulous...

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas may be over, but the gifts just keep on coming over here!  As I write this, I'm waiting for my SunStars to fly to me from his mum's house in Georgia.  Since we met over the summer, we have only spent the last 3 days apart.  Quite literally, we have seen one another for at least a small portion of each and every day.  Needless to say, the last 3 days have seemed rather long... 

... but today is his birthday and instead of me giving him all sorts of things, he is flying to me!  I seriously cannot believe just how lucky I am! 

It is my greatest wish that everyone who reads this has some kind of love in their life.  I hope that all of you readers, my dearest Green Bees, have something to which to look forward.  I hope that there is something in your life that puts butterflies in your bellies!  I hope that you're able to fall asleep tonight with the same sort of smile on your face, that I'm about 99.9% positive will be on mine! 








Post Comment
Post a Comment