: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Snack attack...

Monday, March 18, 2019

I don't know about y'all, but I'm always on the lookout for snacks that are easy to take on the go, but that are made with real ingredients.  On a recent adventure to Whole Foods, I crossed paths with Love Corn and was immediately intrigued.  When I reached out to them, they were kind enough to send me some samples to try out and I'm so glad that they did. 

Love Corn snacks are literally just corn kernels that have been covered in some seriously delicious natural flavors.  SunStars loves the habanero chili and the sweet BBQ were my favorites.  We've both got several bags in our desk drawers at school, and I'll say that with their fiber content and good carbs, they're a definite upgrade from the usual random bags of chips and candy bars snagged from the school cafeteria/teacher's lounge.   Love Corn snacks are also vegan, non-GMO, Kosher, and gluten free, so they're super easy to work into diets that may have considerable restrictions.  

At this point, we've only used Love Corn snacks for, well, snacking, but it's super easy to imagine sprinkling their sea salt flavor kernels onto a salad or into soup to add some fun texture and crunch.  

What do you think?  Have you ever tried Love Corn?  If so, what was your flavor of choice? 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 






Post Comment
Post a Comment