: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Collected Conscious...

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Just in time for Earth Day, I have teamed up with new partner Collected Conscious.  This groovy little, independently-owned shop is based in LA and is all about sharing fashionable garments that are also ethically and sustainably-made with the world.  Because looking good makes us feel rather fabulous, but the tide is turning and many of us have developed quite the conscience, Collected Conscious has created a line of ethical clothing that checks all the right boxes! 

Shop owner, Kimberley, was kind enough to send me their sage top, which is made from premium modal fabric (aka a semi-synthetic fabric that is super soft and is often considered to be eco-friendly).    I received about a million and a half compliments on this outfit (including one from a gentlemen who was definitely alive during the 1970s in a truck as SunStars and I were wandering around and looking for a place to snag these snaps)!  This tank is, truly, insanely soft and the sage green colour makes my heart happy.  It was great with this hippie look at work, but when I got home, I took off all of my jewelry and put on some PJ pants with it and I was equally, if not more, comfortable! The hi-low hem and strappy triangle back make it extra fun and I most definitely foresee myself living in this tank as we roll into summer! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the tank is made of sustainable modal
: the bellbottoms are fair trade and ethically-made
: the sandals are second-hand
: the jewelry is all handmade







Post Comment
Post a Comment