: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

I'm dreaming of fitting into these adorable clothes...

Monday, December 16, 2019

Sooo... Stellan is pretty tiny, but these organic cotton clothes from Finn + Emma are just too cute and I couldn't resist dressing him up for a little Christmas photoshoot!  With the last name "Karr" I was immediately drawn to this sweet snow globe onesie and since we live in the mountains, he'll have plenty of time to grow into this sweet green tree footie PJs!  Don't even get me started on the lounge pants.  Once he is big enough, he's going to live in them for sure. 

I also feel kind of amazing about dressing him in pieces from Finn + Emma, because they are all 100% certified organic cotton.  They are plant-dyed and even the snap inserts are sustainably made from coconut inserts.  Everything is also produced in a fair trade setting in India. The factory has a focus on providing social and economic freedom to their mostly female artisans by paying a stable living wage and providing a safe work environment. 

I have a feeling that Mr. Stellan will be wearing Finn + Emma for the next handful of years.  I've just discovered their new "Sweet Dreams" print, which is a gorgeous deep blue and has a fabulous celestial print.  When I showed it to the hubby, he literally said "That is Stellan right there!" We are totally loving it! 







Post Comment
Post a Comment