: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Feeling cool...

Monday, August 15, 2016


Oh lala... it is really hard to keep up with this blog thing when one has no internet access in their new home!  I promise, I'm working on it!  I don't think I actually realized just how much needs to get done in order to move (and set up a new classroom).  

Here are a few snaps from in front of my mum's house, taken the night before the big move!  I stepped away from my usual embroidered, patterned, boho explosion and opted for something a bit more minimalist!  I felt super cool in this casual outfit! 

Stay tuned for some travel snaps from the long haul across the country and for outfit and jewelry photos taken in my new home!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the necklace is handmade
: the rings are handmade
: you can't see it, but the cami under my sweater was a hand-me-down







3 comments on "Feeling cool... "
  1. You look so happy and lovely! Honestly, your smile makes any outfit! That ring is gorgeous, I can't believe it's handmade x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your posts because they cheer me up with their sustainability! And your smile is so beautiful too! Good luck with the move and looking forward to seeing your posts in your new home! Hopefully you get internet soon as well!

    Ama xx
    http://www.albatrozandco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    And good luck with everything. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete