: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Few and far between...

Tuesday, October 18, 2016


Ahhh... once again, it is Monday (nearly 2200) and I find that I am just now sitting down to process my thoughts.  In between trying to fill out forms for work, searching for French editions of Harry Potter (Prisoner, Prince, Order, and Hallows (preferably the Folio Junior version and second-hand)... if anyone has any tips, let me know!), and trying to figure out when/where I am going to get outfit photos done tomorrow, I've found a momentary calm. 

While it is the middle of October (and coincidentally, almost my birthday), my patio door is open and the air is just barely what could be referred to as cool.  Crickets are chirping.  The lights from the Strip are twinkling in the distance.  The moon is huge and high.  In the back of my mind, I'm wondering if/how I will survive another work day, but the better part of my brain is hoping that I'll finally receive my Hogwarts letter (yes... I am mildly obsessed with HP again...) in a few days. 

In any case, I'm still learning/re-learning how to stop in the quiet moments and reflect upon what is good.  These days, moments like this are few and far between. 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the clogs were made (in a socially responsible manner) in Sweden
: the necklace is handmade/fair trade from recycled paper






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
1 comment on "Few and far between... "