: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Passion Lilie...

Sunday, June 4, 2017


It's been a while since I've had a good #SustainableSunday and you know what?  Today is the day!  

I am honored to introduce ya'll to Passion Lilie, an online boutique based in New Orleans.  They design all of their products to be top-of-the line eco-friendly and then have them handmade in India (in a fair trade setting, of course) that uses as many traditional techniques as possible. 

They were kind enough to send me these Ikat trousers and I LOVE them.  The fabric is lightweight and breathable, which in the 100+ temperatures in Vegas is absolutely perfect!  These particular trousers are super cool (pardon my pun) because they have slits up the side.  I tied them at the bottom to make them more like super wide-legged joggers, but they can be worn open.  If I had been at a pool and not trying to navigate the crush of the Strip, I totally would have left them open and taken advantage of the breeze!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the earrings are repurposed, handmade and fair trade
: the trousers are handmade and fair trade
: the ring is handmade






Post Comment
Post a Comment